Due to the fact that the moving industry is categorized as an essential industry business, we are happy to inform you that the Vison Movers company is open for business during our regular hours. We are using all safety precautions concerning the COVID-19 situation. Our movers and packers are making sure to comply with CDC and WHO recommendations while meeting your moving and packing-related needs. They are provided with gloves and hand sanitizers and follow the social distancing rules in order to protect both themselves and our clients.
In order to maintain the health and safety of employees and customers during this state of an emergency, we:
• Practice all CDC, World Health Organization, State and Federal guidelines in order to prevent contagion in our community.
• Communicatie with our employees transparently- every mover and packer will self-quarantine if even the slightest indications of flu-like symptoms appear.
• Provide gloves (and masks whenever available) for our movers and packers to handle clients' property.
• Regularly wash hands whenever the running water is accessible and use hand sanitizers.
• Follow social distancing recommendations and keep a safe distance of 6 feet apart from clients.
• Ventilate the working spaces as much as possible.
• Frequently disinfect often-touched surfaces (door handles, break room areas, restroom surfaces, countertops).
• Clean and sanitize moving trucks after every finished job.
Vison Movers company makes sure to adhere to the guidelines set forth by authorities and health officials so that everyone would remain safe and healthy during the coronavirus crisis. We will inform our clients of any possible changes in our work and you are welcome to contact us for any additional information. Hopefully, this unfortunate situation will be over soon enough, in the meantime, we wish you all the best.
Thank you, Vison Movers